Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Learning the Fine Art of Total Embarassment

A few weeks ago, Rory and I are at church looking for Hoby. Rory is running around going, "Daddy? Daddy? Where are you?!". Finally, a man turns around and points to some guy with a mustache and says, "Hey there, little guy - is THAT your daddy?" So Rory says very matter of factly, "Nope, my daddy doesn't have a mustache... but my mommy does! She shaves hers off though." I thought I would DIE from embarassment! And as if that wasn't bad enough, I now get to see that guy EVERY FREAKIN' SUNDAY.

Thanks alot, Ro.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic!! We are also learning that these kids are listening to EVERYTHING we say!!

Anonymous said...

Stacy, that just made my day! Not to laugh at your situation, but OMG!!!!
Debbie and David T