Wednesday, January 25, 2006

To Hell With The Dell

Wondering why I haven't been blogging a lot lately? Well, for once I have a really good excuse. Our Dell laptop is having issues AGAIN and needs to be repaired for the third time in just over a year. Is that RIDUCULOUS or what? Our space bar only works when it wants to so most of my typing lookslikethis unless I smack the space bar several times between each word. And that is BEYOND ANNOYING. My train of thought gets completely interrupted before I can even finish a sentence. Soooooo, our lemon of a laptop will be packed up and shipped back to Dell for awhile and my blogging will be spotty at best. But don't give up on me... I will be back with more coffee house stories and Rory adventures as soon as I can type like a normal person again and not look like I've turned my laptop into a drum set.

Until then, I will leave you with this adorable picture of my son, the handsome devil...

115_1570

3 comments:

nathan stryker said...

did ya hear that jaredb?

Anonymous said...

Time to get a Mac. You could get refurbed 12 inch iBooks for cheap.

JAredB what?

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, he looks a little like Joaquin in that one.