Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halloween 2006

PuppyRory

Rory absolutely loved Halloween this year! He was a puppy dog (for no other reason than it was the last costume left at Target that would fit him the night before Halloween) and he looked adorable. I just kept wanting to squeeze his little cheeks! Even Avery couldn't keep her hands off of him:

hugsFromAvery

This was the first year he went trick or treating and I just kept wondering what was going on inside that little head of his. I mean, if you had no idea what Halloween was and then suddenly one night all these random people start ringing your doorbell dressed in weird costumes, and then your parents dress you up in funny clothes and send you out to knock on people's doors after dark. Just think about how confused you'd be! You could tell that he was like, "I have NO idea what's going on here, but you know what? I sorta LIKE it!" He was even able to manage saying trick or treat (which sounded more like "Too Twee Tweet!") and I was so proud of him. What a long way he's come from last year when he fell asleep before the first kid ever rang the door bell...

White Trash Dad and His Dog

devilmama

1 comment:

Goodfoodmatters said...

Can't say I've seen a cute devil in ages! Great costume Stacy.