Friday, February 02, 2007

A Day for Stacys Everywhere!

Yesterday, this package was delivered to my door step:

Stacy' Pita Chip Promo

I opened it and found all this:

Stacy's Pita Chip Box

Apparently, Stacy's Pita Chips (which already happen to be a family favorite) did a big promotional campaign yesterday that included delivering one of these gift boxes to everyone in California with the name STACY. How cool is that! The box included five different chip flavors, "I LOVE STACY" stickers, coupons for more chips, and a mailer that allows me to select a friend to get a free gift box just like mine. (Any takers?)

It's the first time my name has ever come in handy :)

Happy Stacy Day to me!

5 comments:

JGreene said...

Dude, someone has to start making Jeremy's Vodka. Or Hoby's Beer. Or Rory's Drool (oh wait, someone already makes enough of that).

Sarah said...

Yum! I wish my name was Stacy... maybe since it's starts with S I can get one bag or something. That's pretty clever of them!

Skinny Minnie said...

Too funny! Do you know anyone else named Stacy? You know, to see if they got one too?

Anonymous said...

Ok- it IS your lucky day! Seriously, let me know if you EVER hear of anything called "Amanda." I am always game for free stuff in the mail! :) Woo-hoo enjoy your namesake!

Stacy said...

Actually I received one of these packages too! Aren't they the coolest thing ever???
Stacy in Nashville, TN