Monday, August 25, 2008

Making His Daddy Proud...

Rory has recently discovered his, ah, "equipment" shall we say (I guess the fascination starts at three and never ends, right guys?), but today he was being even more grabby than usual and I was getting a little exasperated. I finally asked him, "Rory, what is your deal? WHY do you have to keep grabbing your tutu?" And he looks at me with this very serious expression on his face and says, "I can't help it, Mama, it's just SOOOOO BIG!".

If Hoby had been there, I'm sure he would have been unbelievably proud.

2 comments:

amorisa said...

As the mom of a boy I can laugh and say "Ain't this the truth!"

Allison said...

This is the best story! Is seriously was laughing so hard...and then stopped and thought....oh my that is totally something levi would say and do