Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Obviously I haven't had a whole lot of time to blog lately - and honestly, I haven't really had the inclination to write witty things about what's going on in our lives when things are anything but witty. However, sometimes there are things that I just HAVE to pass on because it would be a crime not to...

This is Rory's latest passion - pretending to be "Ro Ro, the Superhero". My brother was the EXACT SAME WAY when he was a kid (Jer ran around with a cape for several years and even tried to "throw" our dog across the room once with his "superhuman strength". Sorry Jer, I just couldn't resist!), so for me, this is sort of like one big hysterical flashback. We have always said that Rory was a "mini-Jer" in the making, now here's the proof:


The following video shows the launch of the bottle rocket that Hoby and Rory made over the weekend using 2 liter soda bottles, a bike pump, and of course, some duct tape! Hoby and I were pretty skeptical that this was actually going to fly, but as you can see from the video, we were proven wrong - and the whole neighborhood got in on the act!

1 comment:

amorisa said...

So fun Stacy, thanks for sharing, even in the hard times. We love you guys!