Friday, July 23, 2004

Meetin' the Doc

I had my first OBGYN appointment today. I was a little nervous about whether or not I'd like my doctor, but Dr. Fine put me at ease right away. I told her about my puking problem and she prescribed some different things that should help - and if they don't she assured me that there were other things to try. I could have kissed her! My favorite part of the exam was the ultrasound. Who would have thought that I'd get to have one so soon? There really isn't much to see at this point, but there is definitely something there - and that makes all of this hurling all over the place worth it. She even gave me a picture of the scan to take home to Hoby, and I know he's gonna freak out.

We're planning on telling my parents this weekend, and I'm glad I'll have something to show them. We got them little picture frames that say "Me and My Grandma" and "Me and My Grandpa". I can't wait to see the look on their faces...

No comments: