Monday, November 07, 2005

Surprise, Surprise

Did I mention that my friend Sara and my Mom threw me a killer suprise party for my 30th birthday? They really pulled one over on me. (Way to go, ladies!) I was pretty bummed out about turning the big 3-0, but the party lifted my spirits in a big way. It made me realize that I had nothing to be bummed about - I have a wonderful husband, an adorable baby boy, and great friends and family who care enough to want to celebrate this major milestone with me. It doesn't get much better than that...

Here's me with my sneaky brother and parents who managed to keep the party a secret the whole time I was out to dinner with them right before the big shin-dig went down:

surpriseparty

Oh, and did I mention that I'm a blonde now? It's kind of a long story, but all you really need to know is don't try and dye your hair at home. EVER. Enough said.

No comments: