Sunday, February 03, 2008

Four Things About Yours Truly

Okay, for some reason I can't help but do these things when people send them to me. Come on admit you, you kinda like them, too...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Barista at Starbucks
2. Corporate Meeting Planner
3. Marketing Coordinator for a publishing company
4. Programming Counselor for Disney Cruise Lines

Four movies I’ve watched more than once: (not including the one's that my son makes me watch a million times, like Polar Express and High School Musical!)
1. French Kiss (This is not as kinky as it sounds - it's a Meg Ryan movie, really!)
2. Titanic (Who HASN'T see this more than once?!)
3. Momento
4. Never Been Kissed

Four T.V. Shows that I regularly watch:
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Lost
4. Chuck

Four places I've traveled to:
1. Kenya, Africa
2. Venice, Italy
3. London, England
4. Nassau in the Carribean

People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Sara Cameron
2. My Mom
3. Hoby
4. Pam Gil

Four of my favorite foods (WHAT? ONLY FOUR????):
1. Peanut Butter
2. Sushi
3. The cheese bread from Red Lobster (Yummo!)
4. Anything with Chocolate AND Peanut Butter

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Getting a massage
2. In a boat (preferrably on a lake)
3. On a beach in Hawaii with a drink in my hand
4. At the movies (Hey, I had to make at least ONE of these somewhat attainable.)

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Rory being potty trained
2. My 10 year Disney Cruise Line Reunion in Orlando this July
3. Going on a cruise to Mexico in August
4. Hopefully having another baby

Four things you probably don't know about me:
1. I'm afraid of fire
2. I'm flat-footed
3. I'm a speed reader
4. I can't drive a stick shift (ridiculous, I know - but true.)

No comments: