Monday, November 22, 2004

Ain't Technology Great?!

My work has this horrible little thing called Web Sense on all of our computers that blocks almost every interesting website on earth.  Not only can I not check my AOL email or cruise the internet during my work day (how dare they take away my right to procrastinate and be totally unproductive!), but I also have been unable to update my blog from work. It's really been quite detrimental to keeping up an active social life while on the job. Tsk, tsk. However, I recently have found a new way to outsmart the evil Web Sense! Yea me! I have just figured out how to update my blog via email, which Web Sense is thankfully unable to sensor (for right now, at least). So now I can subject you to my ramblings on a more regular basis. Lucky you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be carefull... my last job had websence and I found a way around it... this lead to a career change...